I love speaking to varied audiences, especially women’s groups and writing groups, at conferences, home events, church events, and for nonprofit organizations. Encouraging today’s woman to be everything she can be is my jam. Encouraging writers is my heartbeat.
Topics for women:
- Believing God Has a Plan for You: A Lesson from the Life of Sarah
- How to Thrive – Not Just Survive – as a Working Wife and Mom
- Cultivating Gentle Mothering When You Don’t Feel Gentle
Topics for writers:
- How to Move from Idea to “Paper”
- Making Time for the Creative Life
- Self-editing for Writers
- Understanding and Working Within the Traditional Publishing Process
- Understanding and Working Within the Traditional Editing Process
Contact me for more information or to reserve a date.